Re: pgsql: First pass over release documentation.

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql: First pass over release documentation.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 01:53 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The overview descriptions were moved down to the body of the release
> notes.

... which makes the overview descriptions too vague to be very useful,
in some cases. The "Migration to version 8.3" section is also NOT the
place to be eliding details. You've also removed other useful details
from the rest of the release notes -- although the fact that this was
done as one giant commit means it is rather hard to review :-(

>   As far as the uppercase of type names, I though most SQL code
> uppercased them.

Perhaps, but I think we should be consistent with the convention used
elsewhere in the SGML documentation.

-Neil

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: First pass over release documentation.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: First pass over release documentation.