Re: Dropping training events

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Dropping training events
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 12/5/18 10:44 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> PFA a patch that implements this.

Thanks for working on this! Overall it looks good, and testing the core
functionality appears to work.

A couple of comments:

1. In "templates/index.html" on line 128, there is still a reference to
"training sessions" - given some events (e.g. conferences) have training
sessions attached to them, I odn't think it's imperative we remove those
words, but wanted to note it in order to solicit feedback.

2. In "templates/pages/download/recognition.html" There is a reference
to this wiki page:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval#Approving_Events_and_Event-Related_News_.28excluding_training.29

First, we probably have to update the wiki as we have removed the
training section (either remove the content or move it to a "Deprecated"
section?) which would possibly cause use to update the title for
readability purposes. Updating the URL would not break the URL, but it
would break the anchor jump.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Post-2018 messages in archives
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Dropping training events