Re: Getting available options

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Getting available options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 14:22 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I'd like to add a way for a client (in this case, typicallyi pgadmin,
> phppgadmin or similar) to get the available options on the server for the
> GUC settings we have that take fixed options. This is to make it possible
> to generate pretty dropdown lists of the options.

How will this work with custom variable classes?

Seems fairly important not to diminish the extensibility of the server
by making those options more difficult to set.

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

От: Aidan Van Dyk
Сообщение: Re: CVS repository invalid revision
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: CVS repository invalid revision