Re: psql tests hangs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: psql tests hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kirk Wolak <wolakk@gmail.com> writes:
> Can you change the 0.01 to just 1 or 0?
> I assume it will work then! (and better than a full removal)?

IMO the point of that test is largely to exercise this locale-dependent
behavior, so I'm very unwilling to dumb it down to that extent.

What seems to be happening is that the spawned psql process is making
a different choice about what the LC_NUMERIC locale is than its parent
perl process did.  That seems like it might be a bug in itself, since
POSIX is pretty clear about how you're supposed to derive the locale
from the relevant environment variables.  But maybe it's Perl's bug?

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Large files for relations
От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Postgres Index Advisor status and GSoC (was: Re: Returning to Postgres community work)