Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hannes Dorbath <light@theendofthetunnel.de> writes:
> Crash happens about 7 minutes after issuing the UPDATE statement with
> current CVS HEAD. The table has around 5 million rows. It's always
> reproducible.

This is not the same test data as in your previous concurrent-index
problem, then?  I still had a copy of that, so I tried the case, and
it doesn't crash on that data ...

> ISpell dict used:
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/dicts/ispell/ispell-german-compound.tar.gz

However, I may not be duplicating your dictionary exactly.  I didn't do
anything with the compound.pl script in that tarfile --- was I supposed
to?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: out of memory with INSERT INTO... SELECT...
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell