Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...
Дата
Ответ на Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...  (John Lumby <johnlumby@hotmail.com>)
Ответы Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...  (John Lumby <johnlumby@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
John Lumby <johnlumby@hotmail.com> writes:
> Sorry about that,   here is a script to demonstrate using a much simpler example.
> It presumes linux and that there is a bash shell at /bin/bash.

> You should see table created and loaded (takes a few minutes),   then successful query explain and run,
> then create index and re-run the explain (now uses index) and query (now fails)

Hmm ... I tried this script on both HEAD and 9.1, and see no failure.
Possibly it requires some non-default configuration setting to show
the problem?  Also, are you certain your database is ending up with
LC_COLLATE and LC_CTYPE set to "C"?  I am not sure that createdb pays
attention to those as locale settings.

От: Cihan ŞENGÜL
Сообщение: Re: About Wince App
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6331: Cross compile error/aborts. Works if '--disable-spinlock' is used