Re: RLS 9.5rc1 configuration changes?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RLS 9.5rc1 configuration changes?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ted Toth <txtoth@gmail.com> writes:
> I had been using CrunchyDatas 9.4 with backported RLS but I decided
> since my ultimate target is 9.5 that I update to it. However now the
> function called for the SELECT policy is not being called. \dt shows
> the policy but EXPLAIN ANALYZE of a select doesn't show the filter.

I'm not sure how Crunchy's 9.4 version behaves, but I'd expect the
policy USING condition to be visible in EXPLAIN in 9.5.

Are you perhaps testing this as a superuser?  Superusers bypass RLS
even with FORCE ROW LEVEL SECURITY.

> ... The only
> changes I made for 9.5 were to no longer set row_security to 'force'
> in postgresql.conf

What did you set it to instead?

От: Ted Toth
Сообщение: RLS 9.5rc1 configuration changes?
От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: BDR and TX obeyance