Re: Regexp confusion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regexp confusion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I think the confusion is about what SIMILAR TO supports.  ? it doesn't.

Actually, upon looking into SQL:2008, it seems it's supposed to support
? now, and also {m,n} style bounds.  Those weren't there in SQL99 ...

I've changed the similar_escape code to not escape ? and {, so that
those things will work now, and to escape ^ and $ instead.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: transaction ID wraparound - should I use 'VACUUM' or 'VACUUM FULL' ?
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Volunteers needed to help staff the PostgreSQL Booth at LISA 2009