Re: Postgresql 9.1.2 - abnormal memory usage

От Jochen Erwied
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.1.2 - abnormal memory usage
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Monday, December 12, 2011, 1:45:42 AM you wrote:

> Jochen, could you try the attached patch?

Patch is missing a variable define for 'r' in network_sup(). Fixed patch
attached.

Memory usage for insert ~1087MB - no change
Memory usage for index creation ~415MB - fixed.
Memory usage for select ~150MB - no increase, also fixed

The patch works for me, I'll leave the discussion if it's correct way to do
it to the developers :-)

--
Jochen Erwied     |   home: jochen@erwied.eu     +49-208-38800-18, FAX: -19
Sauerbruchstr. 17 |   work: joe@mbs-software.de  +49-2151-7294-24, FAX: -50

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.1.2 - abnormal memory usage
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.1.2 - abnormal memory usage