Re: List moderation - need a break!

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: List moderation - need a break!
Дата
Re: List moderation - need a break!
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 10:37 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
> > Hey Marc,
> >
> > I need to get a break from some of my list moderation chores, as part
> > of a vain attempt to regain (some of) my sanity. Can you please remove
> > me as moderator from the following lists:
>
> I have to say that the amount of spam is getting large and this is
> causing a lot more stress on the moderators.  I urge for a temporary
> raise in stress on the antispam-measures-admin so that we moderators can
> feel more comfortable.
>
> (We still get a lot of Russian spam.)

I think spamassassin has a flag to not except anything that isn't
certain character sets. Would that help in this case.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: List moderation - need a break!
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!