Re: Getting the red out (of the buildfarm)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Getting the red out (of the buildfarm)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> comet_moth, gothic_moth: these are failing the new plpython_unicode
> test
> in locale cs_CZ.ISO8859-2.  Somebody needs to do something about that.
> If it's left to me I'll probably just remove the test that has
> multiple
> results.

This is, at first glance, not a valid variant result.  It's a genuine
failure that needs investigation.  I can't reproduce the problem with
the equivalent locale on Linux, so Zdenek might need to look into it.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby 0.2.1
От: Christian Ullrich
Сообщение: Re: Getting the red out (of the buildfarm)