Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 23:32 +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> It's same as my origin ideas, much better formulated. It is ok for me.

You indicated that there may be some implementation difficulty if the
VARIADIC keyword is required for calling using named notation:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-09/msg01792.php

Do you think it would be reasonable to implement?

Regards,Jeff Davis

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch
От: Brendan Jurd
Сообщение: Re: Triggers on columns