Re: Scaling up deferred unique checks and the after trigger queue

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Scaling up deferred unique checks and the after trigger queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 13:41 +0000, Dean Rasheed wrote:
> I did a quick bit of testing, and I think that there is a
> locking/concurrency problem :-(

Unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem on my machine; it always
passes.

If you have a minute, can you try to determine if the problem can happen
with a non-deferrable constraint?

I'll keep looking into it.

Thanks,Jeff Davis

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: table corrupted
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Scaling up deferred unique checks and the after trigger queue