Re: Listen / Notify - what to do when the queue is full

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Listen / Notify - what to do when the queue is full
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 14:14 +0100, Joachim Wieland wrote:
> I have a new version that deals with this problem but I need to clean
> it up a bit. I am planning to post it this week.

Are planning to send a new version soon?

As it is, we're 12 days from the end of this commitfest, so we don't
have much time to hand the patch back and forth before we're out of
time.

Regards,Jeff Davis

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Installing PL/pgSQL by default
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby and removing VACUUM FULL