Re: About decode function

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: About decode function
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
try:
select case sex when 'M' then 'Male when 'F' then Female' end from std

Sim

I have knowledge in Oracle.Now we are using postgresql...,

In oracle...
select decode(sex,'M','Male','F','Female') from std;
It retuns Male or Female.insted of M or F.

Now i want to use this function in postgresql?is there any posibility?
please send me..,i am waitning for ur reply

Thanks  &  Regards

Vivekananda.R | Software Engineer

Infinite Computer Solutions | Exciting Times...Infinite Possibilities...

SEI-CMMI level 5 | ISO 9001:2000
Tel +91-80-5193-0000| Fax  +91-80-51930009 | Cell No
+91-9986463365|www.infics.com

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is
intendedfor use only by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged,confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it
appearsthat this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
disseminationof this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
info.in@infics.comand delete this email from your records.