Re: BUG #9003: Hard-coding to localhost in postmaster

От Paul Morie
Тема Re: BUG #9003: Hard-coding to localhost in postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andres-

The specific use-case I'm trying to address is within OpenShift (www.openshift.com), where users cannot bind to
localhostof 127.0.0.1.  In this case, the user needs to be able to bind to another interface.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9003: Hard-coding to localhost in postmaster
От: martin.nzioki@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #9006: Incorrect update when using where with non-existent column in subselect