Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On tis, 2010-06-15 at 16:07 +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> > Well, it only applies to the US, so all our mirrors outside of the
> US
> > should be fine, AFAIK. Nor does it apply to community members
> outside
> > the US, however they'd do anything about that.
>
> exactly - and other large projects (like debian) who used to do a
> "non-US" mirror set stopped doing that ages ago (around the release
> of
> Sarge - 3.1)

Yeah, but they electronically register every piece of software they
distribute with the US Department of Whatever as potentially containing
crypto material.  Which is quite different from not doing anything about
it.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Japanese 9.0 beta docs
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Confusing Linux download page