Re: BUG #5599: Vacuum fails due to index corruption issues

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5599: Vacuum fails due to index corruption issues
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of jue ago 05 13:19:41 -0400 2010:

> In any case, the removal of VACUUM FULL didn't completely disable
> shrinking of btree indexes did it?  I don't recall having removed
> that.

I see no call to RelationTruncate in the btvacuumscan code, but then it
was only called in vacuum full before.  I'm not sure how it worked
previously with only lazy vacuum.  Did we simply leave the pages as free
for a later extension?

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5599: Vacuum fails due to index corruption issues