Re: postgresql doc search

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: postgresql doc search
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 16:45 -0400, A.M. wrote:
> The postgresql documentation search could be improved by returning results for actual SQL commands. For example,
searchingfor the new "DO" command results in no hits in the 9.0 docs- I guess it's too short or a stop word- pretty
weak.

> Also, after searching the documentation, I may wish to adjust my search, but the search box above the doc search
resultsactually searches the whole postgresql.org website with no option to just search the docs I was just browsing-
ifI do search, then I often get results for the same doc page from a half-dozen old versions of postgresql. I would
preferto only view results from one version or specific versions which one could hopefully select.

Patches accepted :D

> Cheers,

PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor