Re: +infinity for dates and timestamps

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: +infinity for dates and timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vik Fearing <vik@postgresfriends.org> writes:
> Hmm.  Somehow the .out test files were not included.
> Fixed with attached.

Somehow you'd managed to duplicate some of the other changes,
so the cfbot still didn't like that :-(

Anyway, pushed with cosmetic changes.  Notably, I left out the
documentation changes after observing that we don't document
"+infinity" separately for the numeric types.  Given the lack of
complaints about that I think it's fine to do the same here.

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Add a test to ldapbindpasswd
От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: +infinity for dates and timestamps