Re: does postgres support certificate file in p12 format ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: does postgres support certificate file in p12 format ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dhirendra Singh <dhirendraks@gmail.com> writes:
> Does postgres server support reading certificate file in p12 format ?
> My company CA provided certificates in p12 format only.

Postgres doesn't really deal directly with the contents of certificate
files.  The answer would be down to whether you're using a version of
OpenSSL that supports them.

От: Dhirendra Singh
Сообщение: does postgres support certificate file in p12 format ?
От: Dhirendra Singh
Сообщение: Re: does postgres support certificate file in p12 format ?