Re: Using count on a join, group by required?

От emaratiyya
Тема Re: Using count on a join, group by required?
Дата
Re: Using count on a join, group by required?  (Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,Please help me solving this problem. I appreciate..Thankyou.

Create the following table and insert few arbitrary records.
Product (product_id, product_name, supplier_name, quantity, price_per_unit)
You are required to create PL/SQL package that achieves the following
functionalities:

•    Obtaining the product supplier name by using the product_id
•    Changing the price_per_unit by using the product_id
•    When changing the price of the product, you have to have PL/SQL code that
keeps the history of the prices. For this functionality you need to create
audit table: product_audit(product_id, old_price, new_price, date_of_change)
•    Updating the quantity by using the product_id
•    Get warning when the product level of stock (quantity) goes below certain
threshold (e.g. 10)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Jasen Betts
Сообщение: Re: constraint with check
От: Filip Rembiałkowski
Сообщение: Re: Aggregating by unique values