Re: psql connect over ssl load balancer

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: psql connect over ssl load balancer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"dzagashev@gmail.com" <dzagashev@gmail.com> writes:
> I want to secure connections to postgress server usings SSL.
> My server is deployed on google cloud behind SSL load balancer, which
> terminates SSL connections (using SSL certificates, issued by google)
> and forwards decrypted traffic to the posgres server.
> But standard psql client don't working:
> $ PGSSLMODE=require psql -h proxy.softvisio.net

That isn't going to work, because PG wraps the SSL handshake inside
its own protocol.  You could set up an SSL tunnel and let psql think
it's making a non-encrypted connection.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
От: Durumdara
Сообщение: Can I start Update row in After Insert trigger function?