Re: insert ... delete ... returning ... ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: insert ... delete ... returning ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Mielke <mark@mark.mielke.cc> writes:
> I'm noticing a massive reduction in on disk storage required for my
> database that I believe is primarily attributable due to Tom's reduced
> overhead for short strings.

Twasn't my work; Greg Stark gets most of the credit for that one, and
you might be seeing some benefit from Heikki's work to cut the tuple
header size too.

От: "Pavan Deolasee"
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump additional options for performance
От: "Tom Dunstan"
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump additional options for performance