Re: PostgreSQL backend process high memory usage issue

От Shianmiin
Тема Re: PostgreSQL backend process high memory usage issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good point. Thanks.

The tests we did in house is all from client site and definitely not in a
single transaction. I just found this simplified test case can reproduce the
same memory usage issue and didn't pay too much attention to it.

If we repeatedly doing smaller batches, we can still see the backend memory
usage growing (and stable after all the views are selected).

I hope this is enough for looking into the issue. It would take me a while
since I am relatively new to PostgreSQL/Linux. That says, I could try to
rewrite the testing code in more convincing way if it's really needed. :)

От: Shianmiin
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL backend process high memory usage issue
От: Shianmiin
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL backend process high memory usage issue