view table with foreign key relative values

От fpirotti
Тема view table with foreign key relative values
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello List,
I have searched extensively for the following question:
Is it possible to view a table which has a column with a foreign key
constraint with the values of that column automatically substituted with the
corresponding values of the lookup table?
Or is the only way to make my own view and use a LEFT OUTER JOIN or such?
Probably a dumb question but I have not found any documentation on this (so
probably the latter is the case).
Cheers, and thanks for your time.
Francesco