Re: Postgres running but no postmaster.pid

От simon.marshall
Тема Re: Postgres running but no postmaster.pid
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
In fact, looking at it further, we stop the database (only continuing if this
succeeds), copy our backup data over, remove the copied over postmaster.pid,
make some config. changes and then (again, only if all this succeeds), start
the database again, which should surely recreate postmaster.pid?

От: "simon.marshall"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres running but no postmaster.pid
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Postgres running but no postmaster.pid