Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati

От Giuseppe Sacco
Тема Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Il giorno mar, 16/08/2011 alle 09.00 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge ha
scritto:
[...]
> /usr/lib/postgresql/<version>/bin (so, for 8.4, it would
> be /usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/bin).
>
> I also noticed the OP doesn't have the -devel package. Not sure it's
> required, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

I do get the same error:

[...]
checking for memmove... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for strchr... yes
configure: error: Could not find your PostgreSQL installation
in /usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/bin

thanks,
Giuseppe

От: Giuseppe Sacco
Сообщение: Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati