Re: I still do not have moderation on pgsql-announce & cannot send out 9.1 RC1 announcement

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: I still do not have moderation on pgsql-announce & cannot send out 9.1 RC1 announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Magnus Hagander's message of mar ago 23 13:29:44 -0300 2011:
> On Aug 23, 2011 6:17 PM, "Joshua Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> >
> > WWW,
> >
> > As I brought up a *month* ago on this list, I do not have the permission
> to moderate messages on pgsql-announce.  I am supposed to have it.
> >
> > As a result, the 9.1 RC1 announcement is sitting in the approval queue for
> -announce.
>
> There is nothing in the queue.

I just approved it (and rejected the duplicate and the spam)

> > Who has the ability to fix the pgsql-announce list admins?  Surely someone
> > on -WWW must have this ability?  Or is the list just broken?
>
> Marc + Alvaro would be my best guess.

I think I only need Josh to send me a password.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: I still do not have moderation on pgsql-announce & cannot send out 9.1 RC1 announcement
От: Susanne Ebrecht
Сообщение: Could we do a sentence on mailing list web page?