Re: Views->Create Script + Regular Expressions

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Views->Create Script + Regular Expressions
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 14:28 -0700, Richard Broersma wrote:
> I expect many have experienced this before.
>
> Views->Create Script does not prefix regular expressions strings with
> E. (e.g. E'\\d').  -- does this have something to do with
> "standard_conforming_strings = on"?
>
> So each time a view is tinkered with, the user must find all
> occurrences of the regular expression strings and re-apply the E.

It would be great if you could provide us a complete example.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

От: Richard Broersma
Сообщение: Views->Create Script + Regular Expressions
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati