Re: -Wcast-qual cleanup, part 1

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: -Wcast-qual cleanup, part 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On mån, 2011-11-07 at 10:07 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> 2. Macros accessing  structures should come in two variants: a
> "get"
> >> version, and a "set"/anything else version, so that the "get"
> version
> >> can preserve the const qualifier.
>
> I'm not prepared to buy into that as a general coding rule.
>
> Maybe it would be better to just add -Wno-cast-qual to CFLAGS.

OK, I understand the concerns that have been raised here and in the
other thread.  I'll work instead on removing "lying" const qualifiers on
the upper layers that were the causes of attempting to push the consts
down.

От: Steve Singer
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump 9.1.1 hanging (collectSecLabels gets 0 labels)
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: const correctness