how to back up the data base of POSTGRESQL and Restore it?

От cjan
Тема how to back up the data base of POSTGRESQL and Restore it?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
i am new to Postgresql so i dont know more about it. please help me how to
back up the database of it and again restore it. please tell me step by
step.
thanks in advance.

regards
cjan

От: "Jean-Yves F. Barbier"
Сообщение: Re: index refuses to build [finally SOLVED, but still some questions]
От: Pushpendra Singh Thakur
Сообщение: Re: how to back up the data base of POSTGRESQL and Restore it?