Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: regex match and special characters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: regex match and special characters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@visena.com> writes:
> When using E-syntax you need to double the backslash for escaping:
> andreak@[local]:5433 10.4 andreak=# select 'abcd'||chr(8198) ~ E'abcd\\s';

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is all locale-dependent
(specifically, LC_CTYPE, I believe).  In plain old C locale, nothing
beyond the standard ASCII whitespace characters will match \s.  I'm not
sure how universal it is for other locales to treat characters like
U+2006 as whitespace.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: regex match and special characters
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: regex match and special characters