Re: CR/LF conversion (was: import error)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CR/LF conversion (was: import error)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Oliver Vecernik <vecernik@aon.at> writes:
> It's always the same problem with CR/LF conversions ...

Ah, you figured it out.  (Didn't see your followup right away because of
the changed subject line.)

> After changing it to just LFs, everthing worked like a charm. Is there
> an elegant way to handle this automatically?

There are plans to make COPY treat all common styles of newline alike.
We had to wait a release or two after taking the first step, though,
since it's an incompatible change.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: import error
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: subselect return in where clause