Re: pg_basebackup from 9.4-bdr to 9.4 results in corrupt index

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_basebackup from 9.4-bdr to 9.4 results in corrupt index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/25/19 11:46 AM, Jānis Pūris wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> I can not reproduce this error on BDR_Node_2 (it is not BDR_Node_1 as
> stated before. Typo)
>
> I've been successful in transferring the data with pg_dump on BDR_Node_2
> and then restoring it on Regular_Node_1. Then running "select * from
> information_schema.sequences;" all is OK.

So the issue is that a binary backup/restore via pg_basebackup fails but
a logical backup/restore via pg_dump/pg_restore works, correct?

You might want to take a look here:

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/bdr/issues/140

It might make sense to you, it does not to me. Looks to me something is
being done on the binary level that makes this difficult. I guessing you
are going to have to talk to the BDR folks.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Jānis Pūris
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup from 9.4-bdr to 9.4 results in corrupt index
От: Jānis Pūris
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup from 9.4-bdr to 9.4 results in corrupt index