Re: PL/TCLu Function Waiting for External Java/JDBC Application

От Pat Pascal
Тема Re: PL/TCLu Function Waiting for External Java/JDBC Application
Список pgsql-novice
In case anyone in the future runs into this issue, I discovered a
resolution.  We are using the PGCluster patch to the Postgresql
database, and I determined need to use the following option in
postgresql.conf in order to get things to work as I expected:

not_replicate_prepared_select = true

Pat

От: Rob Richardson
Сообщение: Re: Unwanted time zone conversion
От: Steve Crawford
Сообщение: Re: Unwanted time zone conversion