Re: Recover rows deleted

От Alejandro Carrillo
Тема Re: Recover rows deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

Excuse me if I was a bit rude, was not my intention. What happens is that I think the code should be someone to do cross-platform. So many could use it.
Do you know another implementation that be cross-platform?

Thanks.

De: hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>
Para: Alejandro Carrillo <fasterzip@yahoo.es>
Enviado: Martes 29 de Mayo de 2012 17:21
Asunto: Re: [PERFORM] Recover rows deleted

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:16:56PM +0100, Alejandro Carrillo wrote:
> Hi friend,
>
> Your function doesn't compile in Windows.
> Please change it.

My function? I just wrote about a module written by someone else - this
is clearly stated in the first line of the blogpost.

And I doubt he will be interested in changing it so that it will work on
windows - we're not using it for anything, sorry.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                            http://depesz.com/

От: Alejandro Carrillo
Сообщение: Re: Recover rows deleted
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump and thousands of schemas