Re: BUG #5609: Exclusive Locks & Permission

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5609: Exclusive Locks & Permission
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Rob Brucks <rob.brucks@rackspace.com> writes:
> Is there any alternative I can use to prevent the exclusive lock (other than changing the app, we don't have access
tothe source code)?

Not directly.  You might be able to do something with hiding the tables
in schemas that the unprivileged user hasn't got USAGE rights on, so
that he can't even name them.  But I suspect that having to qualify
table names with schema names is more code change than you want.

От: Rob Brucks
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5609: Exclusive Locks & Permission
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5603: pg_tblspc and pg_twoface directories get deleted when starting up service