Re: 9.2beta web issues

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 9.2beta web issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mié jul 11 17:39:03 -0400 2012:

> >> Oh?  I remembered more that that.  A non-issue then.
> >
> > ... so let me post to the list before you kill it.
>
> OK, list shutdown notice posted.  If there's some way you can keep the
> archives but shut down the list that would be nice.

I forgot to follow up here, but the list has been shut down (i.e. if you
email it, you'll get an error message back) and moved to the inactive
lists section.  Archives have been kept online as requested.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change
От: galy lee
Сообщение: who can help me add a Chinese list in the maillist