Re: who can help me add a Chinese list in the maillist

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: who can help me add a Chinese list in the maillist
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from galy lee's message of lun jul 23 20:15:11 -0400 2012:
> hi
>
> I want to add a language specific list in the official maillist, who can
> help me to do this?

I can do that.  Please give me a name for the list (should be something
like pgsql-cn-foobar where the "foobar" is something that suggests that
the topic of the list is general in nature; ASCII only I'm afraid) and
the email address of the owner.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: galy lee
Сообщение: who can help me add a Chinese list in the maillist
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Spam from pgfoundry.org