Re: Increasing WAL usage followed by sudden drop

От delongboy
Тема Re: Increasing WAL usage followed by sudden drop
Дата
Re: Increasing WAL usage followed by sudden drop  (Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
We are not doing anything to postgres that would cause the rise and drop.
Data base activity is pretty consistent.  nor are we doing any kind of
purge.  This week the drop occurred after 6 days.  We are thinking it must
be some kind of internal postgres activity but we can't track it down.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: High Disk write and space taken by PostgreSQL
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Increasing WAL usage followed by sudden drop