Re: BUG #7784: trouble with pl ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table

От David Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #7784: trouble with pl ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
smatiz wrote
>=20
> Bug reference:      7784
> Logged by:          Santiago Matiz Vasquez
> Email address:     =20

> smatiz@

> PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
> Operating system:   MAC LION 10.7.4
>=20
>=20
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION financiero.marchar(pidproducto int,pcant
> int,pnrocuenta int,pcedula character varying(20)) RETURNS character
> varying(100) AS $$
>=20
> result:
> ERROR:  missing FROM-clause entry for table "=EF=BB=BFvalores"
> LINE 1: SELECT =EF=BB=BFvalores.iva
>                ^
> QUERY:  SELECT =EF=BB=BFvalores.iva
> CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function
> financiero.marchar(integer,integer,integer,character varying) line 31 at
> RAISE

From what I can infer from my reading the function you shown here should
work.

As the example is not self-contained it is difficult to prove whether it is
indeed correct or not.  The error indicates that the statement "SELECT
valores.iva" was attempted somewhere but that exact construct is not presen=
in the function shown.  I am also not sure exactly where line "31" is in th=
supplied code.

I suggest two steps to move along further:

First, make sure that you are executing the function that you think you are=
.=20
Search path issues may have cropped up somewhere and a previous, invalid,
version may still be sitting around somewhere.

Next (if necessary), try to narrow down, keep, and point out only the
offending code and whatever is minimally necessary to make it execute.

Unless the example provided is self-contained simply putting out the entire
code without any commentary makes it more difficult for people to provide
help.

David J.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7783: lower & upper function incorrect work
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7784: trouble with pl ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table