[HACKERS] string.h and strings.h in ecpg

От Frank Ridderbusch
Тема [HACKERS] string.h and strings.h in ecpg
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
ocie@paracel.com writes:
 > I am again trying to compile on my (possible non standard) Solaris
 > platform.  I still have to add in library directories and -lucb in
 > order to find getrusage, &c.  One thing I have noticed is that the
 > configure script now checks for string.h vs strings.h, but this
 > information is not being propagated to the correct makefiles, so that
 > pgc.l gets the following problem:
 >
 > gcc -I../../../include -I../../../backend    -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -I../include -DMAJOR_VERSION=1
-DMINOR_VERSION=1-DPATCHLEVEL=0 -DINCLUDE_PATH=\"/home/dolomite/pgsql/include\"   -c pgc.c
 > pgc.l:8: strings.h: No such file or directory

The file pgc.l is missing a "#include "config.h" at the
beginning. Then everything is fine.

--
MfG/Regards
                     Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG

Since I have taken all the Gates out of my computer, it finally works!!

От: De Clarke
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL reference manual (groups)
От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: AW: [HACKERS] Begin statement again