Re: Cryptohash OpenSSL error queue in FIPS enabled builds

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cryptohash OpenSSL error queue in FIPS enabled builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> In this particular codepath I think we can afford clearing it on the way out,
> with a comment explaining why.

Yeah.  It seems out of the ordinary for an OpenSSL call to stack
two error conditions, so treating a known case of that specially
seems reasonable.  Patches seem sane from here.

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: bogus: logical replication rows/cols combinations
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: add checkpoint stats of snapshot and mapping files of pg_logical dir