Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there still outstanding work on this thread? Because I'm just now
> using a new MacBook (M2, Ventura 13.6.2) and I'm getting a lot of this
> kind of thing in a meson build:

13.6.2?  longfin's host is on 13.6.1, and the only thing Software
Update is showing me is an option to upgrade to Sonoma.  But anyway...

> [2264/2287] Linking target src/interfaces/ecpg/test/sql/parser
> ld: warning: -undefined error is deprecated
> ld: warning: ignoring duplicate libraries: '-lz'

Hmm ... I fixed these things in the autoconf build: neither my
buildfarm animals nor manual builds show any warnings.  I thought
the problems weren't there in the meson build.  Need to take another
look I guess.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain