Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 4:38 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> It seems like a reliable fix might require test_setup to wait
>> for any background autovac to exit before it does its own
>> vacuums.  Ick.

> This is hardly a new problem, really. I wonder if it's worth inventing
> a comprehensive solution.

Yeah, we have band-aided around this type of problem repeatedly.
Making a fix that's readily accessible from any test script
seems like a good idea.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: shared-memory based stats collector - v70