Re: How to do incremental / differential backup every hour in Postgres 9.1?

От amulsul
Тема Re: How to do incremental / differential backup every hour in Postgres 9.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>5. should I use the --xlog parameter and if so do I need to change
wal_keep_segments from 0?

you have already use  --xlog   as -x in your above command of  pg_basebackup
.

yes it better to change wal_keep_segments, if you want start a postmaster
directly in the extracted directory without the need to consult the log
archive, thus making this a completely standalone backup.

Regards,
Amul Sul

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: How to do incremental / differential backup every hour in Postgres 9.1?
От: "MauMau"
Сообщение: DATE type output does not follow datestyle parameter