Re: TRAP: BadArgument - mcxt.c, Line: 813

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TRAP: BadArgument - mcxt.c, Line: 813
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Erik Rijkers" <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> I get a crash while restoring a trgm GIN index.

Hm, interesting: this seems to be the first negative fallout from
commit eaa5808e8ec4e82ce1a87103a6b6f687666e4e4c, which made
MemoryContextReset() delete not reset child contexts.  ginbuild()
is creating a funcCtx as a child of its tmpCtx but then supposing
that it can reset the tmpCtx without damaging the other one.

Easy enough to fix, but it's a bit worrisome that we did not find
this in regression testing.  Apparently the regression tests do
not exercise the "early dump" code path in ginBuildCallback...

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: row_to_array function
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission