Excellent article on SQL

От David Johnston
Тема Excellent article on SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I found this via dzone.com.  Its self-described as being intermediate level
topic coverage, and I agree, but even beginners should get some valuable
insights from it.

http://tech.pro/tutorial/1631/5-claims-about-sql-explained

It is well written and product agnostic though much of what is discussed is
available in PostgreSQL.  The notable exception is the lack of "query
hints".

David J.

P.S. for the www crew - is there some sort of process to get non-planet
content to appear on the feed/homepage?  In this case I am not the author
but rather found an article that would be worthwhile, IMO, to people who
look at the planet feed.

От: Ben Chobot
Сообщение: 9.1.9 -> 9.1.10 causing corruption
От: DT
Сообщение: Why release index relation lock