Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres

От si24
Тема Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>show the [databases] section in the pgbouncer.ini

[databases]
manifold = host=127.0.0.1 port=5432 dbname=manifold user=postgrest
password=123ert

I have tested now with both the ip address and using localhost in the host
section

I have also ended up swapping round the 2 port numbers so now postgres is
6432 and pgbouncer is 5432 the only thing is when I use the admin command to
check the databases for the pgbouncer i get this:

pgbouncer=# show databases;
   name      |          host    | port  | database   | force_user |
pool_size | reserve_pool
-----------+--------------+------+-----------+------------+-----------+--------------
 manifold    |  127.0.0.1     | 5432 | manifold     | postgrest   |
20 |0
 pgbouncer |                    | 5432 | pgbouncer  | pgbouncer  |
2 |0
 postgres   | 127.0.0.1       | 5432 | postgres    |                 |
20 |0

It seems that they are all are using the same port.

I'm at my winds end now and I need to get this working badley.
Maybe I'm not understanding it at all if some could explaine it to me in
more lamens terms hopefully that would help otherwise I don't know what to
do.
I can't change to linux which might of made this job a lot easier I have to
use windows.

От: Raphael Bauduin
Сообщение: Re: problem with partitioned table and indexed json field
От: si24
Сообщение: Re: Explanantion on pgbouncer please